Note: In preparations for this event, I’ve also created a blog post with tips for photoshoots – go check it out!
Below are a few impressions (more to follow soon!) from this year’s ‘Shoot4Children’ event – a charity photoshoot for Dance4Children – with huge thanks to the incredibly talented Philippe Rikir, our generous Makeup Artists Joke Berton, Stephanie and Dien, and to all participating dancers for helping contribute to a very good cause.
As you might know, all D4C project proceeds of this year (2019) will be donated to Association Association Caméléon, and this October Philippe, Coralie and Tamy will be traveling to the Philippines to support them ‘live’. How cool is that!
Keep an eye out on their FB pages and Instagram accounts for more updates on this adventure soon!
The Shoot4Children event has passed, but if you’d like to support Dance4Children, there are many ways to do so:
- Follow us via Instagram
- Like our Facebook Page
- Try out the courses in our brand new Online Class Channel on Gumroad 🙂
- For instance, check our Online Shimmies class, Kickboxing Workout with Laurent & Marco, and Hip Mobility with Samantha!
- Donate an online movement/dance instructional if you’re a teacher <3 – email us at email@example.com to get in touch
- Subscribe to our Youtube or Vimeo Channels
- Participate in one (or more!) of our future Events
- Check out our ‘I want to help’ page for more options to support D4C
- And last but not least: Help spread the love by sharing this post!