So many possibilities, and some lovely projects already in the works to look forward to. The New Year is wide open.
These are my dance goals for 2019:
- Dare to finally try a pirouette on pointes, on both sides 🙂
- Dance (and survive) a full choreo en pointe at this year’s(!) recital.
- Work on small and large jumps.
- Get to class 3 times a week (when I’m not traveling)
- Refine my footwork (I’ve started a home practise routine for this recently – will share it here once I’ve tweaked and experimented with it a bit)
- Pay extra attention to my port de bras (ie arms and upper body) in class.
- Keep on working on my flexibility (and extensions!)
- Get back into a daily personal practise routine. So far so good 🙂
- Plan a workshop day (or 2) in Würselen. (I will write here when I know when!)
- Create at least 2 – maybe 3 – new instructional DVDs/Online Classes on various topics. (Check out the KDanceOnline FB group to find out very soon which ones it will be!)
- Work on new dances (and practise/redo a few existing ones) for upcoming events.
- Next to that – improvise whenever I can 🙂
- Dance at least once to live music.
- Do good work in support of Dance4Children
- Related to that: Get the D4C Gumroad Channel party on track!
- Dream up a new dance/teaching project for 2020.
…Enough to do 🙂
Picture by the fantastic Philippe Rikir for Dance4Childrens charity shoot in 2017 ?
What are your Dance (and life!) goals for the New Year?