This week has been immersed in the theme of Love, and inspired by that, I would like to share the following ‘Oreo chocolate bonbon’ recipe.
It was given to me by the sister of a dancer (thank you Ingrid!) that was part of the Boženka LOVE dance weekend in Germany.
A warning though.
They are, as we unanimously agreed, DANGEROUSLY DELICIOUS.
They’ll disappear so fast, it is impossible to make a photograph.
Make at your own risk.
Oreo bolls (Bonbons)
- 2 packages of Oreo cookies
- 200 grams of White chocolate (or milk, or dark chocolate)
- 75 grams of cream cheese (or chocolate paste)
- Crush/blend the cookies and (optionally) keep 2 or 3 spoons of the crumbs separate.
- Add the cream cheese (or chocolate paste) and mix with help of a blender.
- Make little balls of the dough and lay them out on baking paper (or aluminum foil).
- Let them cool in the fridge (1 hour) or the freezer (20 min.).
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate au bain-marie.
- Remove the bonbons from the fridge (or freezer) and roll them one by one into the melted chocolate.
- Put them back on the baking paper (or aluminum foil).
- Optional: Pour the crumbs you kept over the bonbons.
- Let the batch harden in the fridge over night.