The veils will be employed in Iloilo as props in their art school programs for circus and dance choreographies.
As you can see, the fist veil batch has already arrived safe and sound, and they are being used with joy and inspiration 🙂
The second batch will follow this summer.
Thank you! Merci! Dankjewel! Takk! Danke!!
And a special thank you to Association Caméléon’s Laurence Ligier for personally traveling with the veils to Iloilo, and to Shaline for creating and sending us these amazing pictures/videos!
PS: The silk veil collecte has now ended, but if you’d like to support Dance4Children, there are many ways to do so:
- Follow us via Instagram
- Like our Facebook Page
- Try out the courses in our brand new Online Class Channel on Gumroad 🙂
- Buy our Online Shimmies class!
- PS: Teachers can also donate an online movement/dance video to the channel <3 – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch!
- Subscribe to our Youtube or Vimeo Channels
- Participate in one (or more!) of our future Events
- Check out our ‘I want to help’ page for more options to support D4C
- And last but not least: Help spread the love by sharing our posts!