FREEDOM – A very big part of why I love to learn, is the sense of freedom that it creates.
A wider view. A deeper interest. Change.
We can always keep learning.
About our environment. About ourselves.
Exploring. Noticing. Limitless..
This post was inspired by a few different things.
- NEO. A deeply soul-touching and freedom-giving three day movement intensive with Illan Rivière.
- The heartwarming and kind of mindbending moments I have been lucky enough to witness and experience during the past weeks of BOOST21
- A general sense of awe, of beauty and love, and discovery.
Thankfulness. Even in the midst of it all.
What are you learning about right now?
PS: As you can see, and as mentioned in my previous post, I’m reworking the online spaces. Reshuffling things. Making space.
For more on my adventures in movement, on cross training, my sources, my routines, my inspirations, come follow me at:
- www.facebook.com/groups/joyofmovementblog (I’ll be going FB Live there weekly on Thursdays 12:30 CET for Crosstraining Q&As)
- www.instagram.com/joyofmovementblog (this is where the cross training Blog posts are :))
- NEW: Joy of Movement Youtube (super duper brand new)
For more dance related videos, posts, and thoughts, follow me at:
- www.facebook.com/groups/kdancespace (I’ll be going FB Live there weekly on Wednesdays 12:30 CET for Dance Q&As)
- www.instagram.com/khalidabech (this is the dance-related ‘source’ for the Blog :))
For all things T-Rex 🙂 follow me at: