For this week’s Flexibility Friday, check out the links below for a series of free(!) follow-along stretching videos by the fantastic Stacey Nemour.
These videos are great to work with throughout the day.
Note: Use code ‘D4C’ on checkout for 10% off all Stacey’s paid online flexibility courses, course packages and stretching/posture support props/straps
- Lower and upper Back Relief
- Deep Hip Flexor Release
- Quad Stretches and Hips
- Tips for Front Splits
- Hamstrings and Middle Splits
- 5 Minute Chair Flexibility Makeover
They will give you a feel for Staceys flexibility system and a preview of how she works in her online courses.
- You can find a blog post series about my experiences working with Stacey’s full Dance! Flexibility Makeover Power Pack course bundle here
- I’ve also recently started writing about Stacey’s Beginner’s Ultimate Flexibility Makeover Guide – check out the first posts of this series here.
1 thought on “Free Flexibility Videos”
[…] part of this process is getting your physical body in alignment as well. I like doing this with stretching, eating healthy for my body and value system, and regular sleep. With the hopeful re-addition of […]