After listening to a podcast interview with Pavel Tsatsouline on strength training this week, I have been inspired to pick up (home) kettlebell training again.
I’m only a few workouts in, and it feels amazing to be building my strength again, in every sense.
I haven’t realized how much I missed it until now.
Food for thought.
For those of you who‘d like to know more about the program I’m following, I strongly (HAR) recommend checking out Pavel’s ‘Simple & Sinister’ (e)book, which has been recently re-released.
- Simple & Sinister mobility drills (3 x 5 reps, 8kg)
- 5 x 10 2-handed KB Swings (16 KG )
- 4 x 10 1-handed KB Swings (16 KG)
- 1 x 10 2 handed KB Swings (16 KG)
- 5 x 1 TGU (8 KG) – LR
Flexibility Work/Cool Down
- Working my extensors + joint rotations for the hands/arms/wrists (in between sets)
- Stretching my calfs, hips, inner thighs, upper and lower legs, arms and shoulders (after workout, for about 30 min) using exercises from Stacey Nemour’s Beginner Flexibility Courses