An update on my Dance Goals for 2019.
- Still todo – pirouette on pointes!
- Practise balance: passé, piqué arabesque, piqué attitude, sous-sous and glissat without and with pointes
- Practise turns: soutenu, chainé, piqué (without and with pointes), pirouettes (double without pointes, single with pointes) and fouettés (without pointe)
- Work on ankles and feet (and film my routine)
- Practise épaulement and be conscious of my arms (especially during barre work)
- Practise pointe basics (for strength and flexibility) 2-3 times a week
- Practise recital choreos (3 without pointes, 4 with pointes) 2-3 times a week
- Get to class (and pointe class) 2-3 times a week
- Get to group rehearsals 4 times a month (for now, more frequently starting Q3)
- Keep working on strength and flexibility for turnout, extensions and cambrés
- Plan a ballet Photo Shoot
- Continue regular home practise
- Plan a new WS day in Würselen this summer
- Share preview video for the ‘Slow and Smooth’ online class/ DVD
- Brainstorm/meditate on the next Online Class/DVD recording
- Work on performances and workshops for upcoming spring/summer Events
- Record a new performance video
- Dream up a new dance/teaching project for 2020
- Continue our Silk Veil Collection for Caméléon Phillipines
- Work on Blog interviews and new guest teacher videos for our D4C Charity Online Class Channel
- Mentally prepare for (and survive!) our BootCamp4Children weekend
- Prepare for this fall’s (sold out!) Shoot4Children event featuring the fantastic Philippe Rikir.