This month‘s first strength/conditioning session – with bonus core exercises!
- Joint Rotations
- Qi-gong Arm Swings
- 300 regular jumps (2 x 150 jumps – with a breathing break in between)
- 150 one-legged jumps (75 LR)
- 50 high jumps (knees up)
- Exercises for opening up the shoulders and strenghtening the upper back, taken from this online course by Stacey Nemour
Kettlebells & Abs
- Simple & Sinister warmup (8kg)
Swings & DLs
- 20 situps with diagonal punches
- 20 leg ‘pushes‘
- Shoulder, hamstring, quad and calf stretches (in between sets)
- Stretches for shoulders, back, sides, hips, inner thighs, upper and lower legs (after workout, for about 30 min)
And you? What does your current workout routine look like?