Creativity, journaling, meditation, and intuition.. they are all closely connected.
I discovered meditation (and the benefits of it) more or less by accident a few years ago, as I was reading a book on Tibetan Dream Meditation.
It is titled ‘Dreaming yourself Awake’ and I found it absolutely fascinating.
In this video you’ll find:
- my favorite meditation method
- why I started recording my dreams
- thoughts on lucid dreaming (full blog post on this soon!)
- favorite dream dictionary app (apple & android version)
- dream meditation book recommendation (see link above!)
- what meditation does for me
- intuition, creativity and health
IGTV video (with subtitles!) at https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLZu7vah7hF/?igshid=17m6xnqwzle5c
Enjoy, and feel free to share!
Full Q&A video at https://youtu.be/8-hHligsngw
How about you? Do you meditate? Have you ever recorded your dreams?
If yes, how has it helped you for dance (and life?)
Please share below!