Change your thoughts, change your life.. Right?
This rings very true to me.
The good thing is.. it means we (potentially!) have much more agency over our thoughts than we (are often led to) believe.
So how can we keep developing, strengthening, softening, refining, widening, centering our minds?
A few of the ways I like to do this.. ok, there are many.
Let me make a list.
My favorite ‘mind workouts/stretches’ are:
- moving gently
- getting out in nature
- taking a few deep breaths
- working out
- daydreaming (or night dreaming!)
- pondering insolvable questions (then letting them go)
- geeking out on things
- practicing physical skills
- planning dreams
- dreaming up plans
- folding laundry (for real! I get the best ideas while folding socks sometimes)
- taking long showers and..
- written affirmations (more on these in a new blog post soon)
How about you?
What are your favorite ways for clearing – opening – bending – stretching – strengthening the mind?
Please share.. if you like. Let me know in the comments below!
PS: Follow me on the instagrams:
- Fit with Khalida: www.instagram.com/fitwithkhalida
- Joy of Movement: www.instagram.com/joyofmovementblog
- Khalida Online: www.instagram.com/khalidabech
- KZilla’s TRex Dances: www.instagram.com/jurassicdances
- Online4Children: www.instagram.com/online4children