MY HAIR IS LONGER – that’s one change that is visible..
But what about the changes on the INSIDE? How have the past 12 months changed you?
What have you learned, done, created, decided?
Did you read any books that you liked?
Did you take/teach any courses?
Are there any things you’ve changed your mind about?
Please share in the comments below!
I still haven’t made my ‘full year review’ in my journal for 2021, but I will do so in the coming weeks.
I love looking back every now and then.
We all should do it. Just to see how far we’ve come.
See what we’ve learned, loved, lost.
Things like we’d like to take with us in the New Year, or let go.
A lot can happen in a year. Or change. Imagine how much can change in five years, then. Or ten.
Usually the biggest shifts in our lives don’t happen all at once.
They are cultivated, shaped, grown.
The results stay under water for a while. And then they manifest.
Step by step. Day by day. That’s how it works.
Growth is not always visible.
Here are a few of my favourite 2021 highlights:
- surviving two(!) martial arts black belt tests
- learning to dance a full choreo on pointes
- experimenting with photography and light (aka lock-down hobbies)
- spending precious time with Mr E and our families (and even made an IG REEL with my beautiful sisters Vicky and Silvie)
- going on long and short walks outside (a true life saver in a year like this one)
- making fitness videos and a charity channel
- teaching 105(woo!) online BOOST sessions throughout the year
- creating countless REELS, FB Live Tutorials, Blog Posts and IG Stories for the joy of it
- taking interesting courses, classes in different movement and arts, offline and online
- making a full on DANCE (the first one in two years!)
- enjoying online collaborations (with a hat tip to Delanna Dance for WOW21 and Charlotte Desorgher for INSPIRE)
- doing my first IG Live interview in German (with heart rate 129 before pressing that ‘go live’ button! Do you get video-stage fright, too?)
How about you?
Please share your favourite things of 2021 in the comments below: Your adventures, memories, learnings, changes, achievements, inspirations, decisions.
Big and small, it all counts 💕
If you’re reading this: Thank you.
Let’s take a moment to appreciate how life (and all of us!) are constantly in flow.